Merge branches of a automation to a single object and TAGs conditional
Marcos
Marcos
Support told me this is not possible but this is very basic and necessary feature. I am an expert about building automations using different plataforms. I am not understanding why I cant connect 2 objects into a single one. If I add a conditional for example check if email is present in DB, I will be dividing the flow in two parts, true and false, so after ask visitor for his email, I need to merge the 2 branches again so the flow can continue. Trigger a new flow is not a solution for advanced automations with many different conditionals ALSO, every experience professional knows that the use of TAGs is the critical feature to upgrade from a newbiew flow to a highly target funnel.

So please also add feature for TAGs conditional. Example: if at live chat we tag a user, when he gets to the automation another day, we need to be able to guide him to a specific path.

ALSO, currently at buttons, if we choose OPEN ANOTHER FLOW we CANT apply at TAG to the user, only if the buttom type of show text is choosen we can TAG a visitor. In other words, the buttom that opens another flow must also allow Tag the user before triggering the new flow.