To verify a WooCommerce Cash On Delivery Order by WhatsApp, first, you have to integrate your WooCommerce store with BotSailor.
Read the blog below to know how to integrate WooCommerce store with BotSailor:
Now you have integrated WooCommerce with BotSailor.
In the WooCommerce Automation campaign, you have to use a message temaplate. You can use the defaut message template for verification cash on delivery. But if you want to use manually created message template, you have to create a message template.
Read the blog below to know how to create a message template in BotSailor.
Now you have created a message template in the BotSailor. Now you have to create a WooCommerce Automation campaign.
- Select the BotManager menu in the WhatsApp section.
- Select a WhatsApp account from which you want to send messages.
- Select WC/ Shopify automation option.
- Now click on the Create button.
- Provide a name in the campaign name field.
- In the Store type, enable WooCommerce.
- In the Select Store API field, select the API of your store that you have integrated with BotSailor.
- You can also integrate your store by clicking on the Add New API button.
- In the Action field, select COD verification.
- Just as you select COD verification option in the in the Action field, some fields -- Message Delay, Message Template, Button : Confirm Order , Note/Tag Text , Button : Cancel Order -- will be filled out autometically.
- The message delay field is filled out with 15 minutes. Of course, you can change the delay time.
- The message template field is filled out with System_cod_order_verification_new message template. Of course, you can select manually created message template.
- The Button : Confirm Order field is filled out with default Confirm Order Postback. Of course, you can select manually created postback in the field.
- The Note/ Tag Text field is filled out with order-confirmed text. Of course, you can edit the text.
- The Button : Cancel Order field is filled out with default Cancel Order Postback. Of course, you can select manually created postback in the field.
- You can assign a Label in the Assign Label field and assign a sequence in the assign sequence field.
- Click on the Save button.
Thank you for reading the article.
Video Instructions on "How to Verify a WooCommerce Cash On Delivery Order by WhatsApp with BotSailor"